Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Interior madness

 


Since moving into my new house I have become obsessed with homeward and interior design. These are some of the images I have got on my interior mood boards. I have taken some inspiration from this kind of home style. I love the clash of different prints, whilst all still muted or monochrome with a spalash of colour. I also love to have that Moroccan vibe wherever I can fit it in, especially with tiles-we have had a budget to work to and some minor alterations to the home, I.e changing kitchen tiles, so for this I saw the chance to encorporate the Moroccan style tiles in the inner windowsill with subway style tiles everywhere else. I have had a new found love for fabrics and soft furnishings and realizing how they can change the look of a room, I have opted for plain walls with plenty of patterned soft furnishings, I love the mix of ethnic prints and chevron style to Aztec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment