Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Everyday November

Everyday November




Everyday November by indymorris featuring distressed jeans


My start to my November. Complete with thigh length boots, fur and a fedora. Oh and must not forget the trip involving great amounts of tea, cake and Christmas Decorations. A trip out to a local-ish garden centre who sells the most lovely christmas decs and has amazing xmas displays. Of course i have started the hunt for my decs, today i returned home with a sparkly dangling moose and sparkling deer, now i am moved into my new home with my boyfriend,  all finally decorated and exited for all new christmas stuff! 

I have re created my look on Polyvore with my wish version of a 'what i wore'. Tonight i started to watch 'E!'s new show 'fashion bloggers' some girls are the girls who's blog i check daily and some of the girls were new to me, which i love, i always love looking for new blogs for inspiration for not only to better mine, which i have totally neglected due to life getting in the way! But also everyday what to wear and just he sheer pleasure of looking at the lovely women's lives and wardrobes.


No comments:

Post a Comment