Thursday, 17 April 2014

Accessorize to mesmerize, Silver Tree Competition Lancaster.


Accessorize to mesmerize!

After seeing this competition recommended by a friend to me I couldn't not enter, being the jewelry obsessive I am I couldn't pass on a chance to win some vouchers for the Silver Tree Jewellry store in Lancaster. 

I chose this look created on Polyvore, as I could choose things I own already and add things that I'd love to own! I have chosen this boho mix of kimono and mix of silver and gold style jewellry as I love the combination of the two metals, which usually people like to keep to one or the other but I say mix it up! My idea for this outfit is perfect outfit for happy hour drinks, and this outfit would make me happy too! 

The clothing itself i have taken from the boho chic personal style section of my wardrobe! Since its Coachella time I thought it would be quite suited to go with that vibe. 

The mix of jewelry and outfit for me is mainly based around the ring stacking trend which the pandora rings are perfectly made for, I love the different textures
And style of the rings which perfectly stack over each other, also the combination of being able to add contrasting colours. Also along its the stacked rings I have a real thing for the coin trend, opting for a fuller gold coin necklace and a long chained single coin to layer under the shorter necklace. 

You can find the competiton here if you fancy a chance at winning too!! Fingers crossed x 

http://www.silvertreejewellery.co.uk/blog/competitions/accessorize-to-mesmerise-jewellery-blog-competition/


No comments:

Post a Comment