Monday, 21 April 2014

Easter bank holiday

Hoping for some sunshine bank holidays are just an excuse to take the days off work and spend me with your loved ones. Mine was spent in exactly that with my family and closest friends, here are a few snaps from the day my outfit post and makeup choice, i offer makeups for a spacial occasion, nightout party or bridal so as you can imagine one of the best bits of the night for me is getting ready, i used a combination of products to create this look; mostly Estee Lauder from the new bronze godess makeup collection. I used the nee eyeshadow pallette which is a perfect collection of matte neutral browns amd beiges and 3 shimmered shadows in cream, gold and a beautiful deep purple, aswell as usuing Lauder double wear foundation and Nars bronzer in Laguna.

And for the outfit thois is my new River Island kimomo and vintage levi jeans i also wore my high green court shoes from zara and american apparel halter bodysuit with a vintage blacl handbag. Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter Bank Holiday, now to get prepared for going back to work :/ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment