Monday, 9 July 2012

Heard it all before


New outfit post; This outfit is just waiting to have an outing on my mannequin in my room, I have bought this vintage chain for my birthday outfit, i'm really into gold chains and gold jewelry in general! So i had to take this one while i could, it's from a great little Vintage shop in Lancaster, The Vintage Boudoir, which has some really gorgeous pieces. Lots of jewelry which is all amazing, clothes, shoes! Everything! Also i'm really into the polo-neck too, i really want to get this is a few different colors, would really like to get my hands on a lilac or purple one, does anyone know where i could get one? I might have to find a white one and dye it myself. The skirt was a bargain buy from Topshop in Manchester, the only one in there and flung onto a random rail, i had to have it! Planning on this outfit with a pair of chunky platforms i have from Topshop that are a nude tone, stack up on vintage gold bracelets and a handful of rings. A top knot and maybe a splash of red or nude lipstick. 

I am on the hunt for a high waisted midi full skirt in a really jazzy colorful print. Preferably a vintage one as i think i would find more want i want in vintage. I saw the exact one i wanted when i visited Afflecs Palace in Manchester, i am now kicking myself for not buying it, it was perfect!

So i am currently mood-boarding and preparing for some photo shoots. Cant wait to get them done i'm so exited! Here's some more ear candy, from dream Yasmin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment