Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Nail me

I'm really really into nails at the moment. Never really been one for colours or anything too bold, but through browsing tumblr and Instagram I found inspiration for nails and have had a go myself! The dip dye style nail is my favourite but it takes a long time to get it right! I might try and do a step by step tutorial for it to show how it's done! Do you have any nail beauty tips? Or tried any of these? I've also tried nail varnish marbling, but I found it was just too messy an wasn't worth the mess and hassle for the final result! Love the WAH! Nails blog, great for other inspiration! Also their products are fab, nail pens etc...

Other nails trends that have been circulating are the pointed nails. Either you're own or gel/acrylic tips which are filed into a point then either punted or donned with nail art! Have you seen them and or have or love/hate them? I'm undecided!!

These few pictures are my favourites of the colours or styles I've seen around and the blue dip dye nail! I first saw it from models from a designer collection but now i can't for the life of me refer who had done them. Beaut anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love all of these nails! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete