Tuesday, 9 November 2010

I still feel the need for Chanel

Chanel Temporary Tattoo's, yes i know they are from Spring/Summer 2010 but they are still on my mind! Would kill for a pack of the real things which are available from Selfridge's and the Chanel website, 49 pounds for 55 designs.


So the closest i have found (which aren't that close at all) are these designs by Topshop, for only 5 pounds. They don't feature any similar designs as the Chanel Tattoos, other than the block swallow shapes and the two odd chain designs, i like the more henna style pieces also the feathers and one of the dream catchers, other that that they don't really wow me, good (ish) effort from Topshop, In the pack you get two sheets of black tattoo's and one sheet of silver, unfortunatly they rub off so easily and you couldn't really see the silver on my skin, but i guess you get what you pay for! Maybe i will have to treat myself to Chanel, hmmm.






No comments:

Post a Comment